Commitment to Excellence
North Atlanta ENT Surgical Center is a specialty outpatient surgical center located in Cumming, Georgia, where only Ear, Nose, and Throat surgical procedures performed. With our highly trained and caring ear, nose and throat doctors, nurses, and staff, we ensure each patient is taken care of like family and that your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
Our surgical center specializes in outpatient ear, nose, and throat surgery and our patients enjoy many advantages including personalized service and excellent medical care. North Atlanta ENT Surgical Center is the newest surgery center on north side of Atlanta dedicated to serving pediatric and adult patients exclusively for ENT.
The brand new facility has the most sophisticated and up to date equipment of any outpatient facility in the region. Our patients will find the newest technology in computer image-guided sinus surgery, balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery, advanced ear surgery, and BiZact™ technology for tonsillectomy. The surgical center was specifically designed for specialty work in ear nose and throat.
The 3 board certified otolaryngology doctors who perform surgery have over 75 years combined experience caring for patients with ear nose and throat disorders. Our team is committed to excellence in our work and the highest level of personal care for each one of our patients.
North Atlanta ENT Surgical Center Forms
Please read these instructions and be sure to follow them carefully to avoid cancellation of your surgery:
If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 470-297-0257. Our surgery center is located at 4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Rd. Suite #160. (Behind Belk off exit 14, Ga 400)
- Make arrangements to have a responsible adult be with you to drive you home after surgery. You must have an adult stay with you for the first 24 hours after your surgery. A parent or legal guardian must accompany a minor.
- A nurse from the surgery center will contact you the week before surgery for your arrival time. For the safety of our employees, the door of the surgery center will not be unlocked until 6:30 am. Due to limited space, please limit the family to two (2) people.
- Adults- Do not eat anything (not even candy, gum, or mints) for at least eight (8) hours before your arrival time at the surgery center.
- If you routinely take prescription medications, you may do so with a small sip of water up until three (3) hours prior to your arrival time, unless you have been directed otherwise by your surgeon or anesthesiologist.
- Do not wear any make-up, nail polish, hairpins or jewelry to the surgery center. Do not bring money or valuables.
- Shower or bathe the night before or the morning of surgery. Do not use lotions or oils on the skin the night before or the morning of surgery. Deodorant is permitted.
- Notify the surgeon of any change in your physical condition (fever, cold, sore throat, etc.) before the surgery.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing and shoes that slip on easily. No jeans, pantyhose, high heels or boots. Do not wear contact lenses.
- Please do not take any aspirin products (Advil, Motrin, Aleve, Goody powders, etc.) as well as herbs and vitamins two (2) weeks prior to your surgery date.
- An anesthesiologist will talk to you on the day of your surgery and answer any questions you may have regarding anesthesia.
- Please call your insurance company to find out the laboratory they use and please bring your insurance card with you on the day of surgery.
- Please note that we do not accept cash for any payments due at the time of your visit. Check and Credit/Debit card payments are accepted.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SURGERY.
Directions – North Atlanta ENT Surgical Center
Traveling Northbound from Atlanta on GA 400
- Take GA 400 North Bound and take Exit 14
- Turn right on GA 20
- Turn right on Ronald Reagan Boulevard
- After 1 mile turn right onto Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Road
Our office is located at 4150 Deputy Bill Cantrell Memorial Road on your left in the Forsyth Physicians Center Building. Enter the 1st floor and take a left at the elevators, and our suite is on your right (Suite 160)