ClariFix® is the breakthrough cooling technology for treating frequent runny or stuffy nose, a condition called Chronic Rhinitis.
What is CHRONIC RHINITIS?
If you frequently have a runny, stuffy nose, you may have Chronic Rhinitis (CR).
- Chronic Rhinitis is caused by inflammation of nasal linings
- More than 24 million people in the U.S. suffer from CR
- Treatments, such as sprays, drops and pills may not give you the relief you desire
The ClariFix® procedure in your doctor’s office can mean long-term relief for your runny and stuffy nose.
How it works
- ClariFix Cryotherapy uses nitrous oxide to freeze inflamed nasal tissue and the underlying nerves for long-term Chronic Rhinitis symptom relief.
- In a clinical study, 4 out of 5 people reported long-lasting improvement with the ClariFix device1, including reduction in runny nose and congestion.